- Club Meeting and Dinner on Wednesday, September 28 (Members only)
- Board Meeting (All Zontians welcome) Wednesday, October 12
- Club Meeting and Dinner, Wednesday, October 26 (Members and Guests)
- Club Meeting and Dinner, Wednesday, November 23 (Members and Guests)
- November 25 – Begining of 12 Days of Activism
- November 30 – Zonta Club of Ottawa’s Holiday Event, to be held at the International Restaurant, Algonquin College, Ottawa (Members and Guests)
Please check our social media feeds or send email for more information
Members of Zonta are executives or professionals in a recognized business, institution, or profession who are willing to support the objectives of Zonta.
Founded in 1919, Zonta International is a global organization of executives and professionals working together to advance the status of women worldwide through service and advocacy. Today there are more than 30,000 members belonging to more than 1,200 Zonta Clubs in 63 countries and geographic areas, The Ottawa Club was founded in 1929.
Among the first Canadian Zontians: Agnes Macphail, first woman to be elected to Parliament; Senator Cairine Wilson, first woman senator; and Senator Muriel McQueen Fergusson, first female Speaker of the Senate.
The Club meets once a month for a dinner meeting, usually on the fourth Wednesday of the month. All members are expected to join committees and participate in meetings, activities and events.